Our next Optical Microscopy Users Group (O-MUG) meeting is Tuesday, Oct 9, from 10am -11am. Click here for more details.
Accelerate your research program by tapping into a
world-class imaging facility
The Advanced Optical Microscopy Facility (AOMF) in Toronto, Canada, serves University Health Network researchers as well as external academic and industrial users. Our four sites comprise the largest microscopy facility in Canada with instruments at:
- The Princess Margaret Cancer Research Tower (PMCRT) in the MaRS Center
- Toronto General Hospital (TGH)
- Princess Margaret Cancer Centre (610 University Avenue)
- The Krembil Research Institute, Toronto Western Hospital
With over 40 instruments and 5 staff members, the AOMF is equipped to help researchers with nearly any optical microscopy application including: confocal, multiphoton, super-resolution, FRAP, FRET, live-cell, timelapse, spectral unmixing, in-vivo bioluminescence and fluorescence, whole-slide scanning, 3D rendering, colocalization and more.
- Free consultations to determine which microscopes would best suit your application
- Comprehensive training and support on our various instruments
- Full-service image capture and analysis (a great way to get started quickly)
- High-resolution whole slide scanning service for brightfield and fluorescence histology slides
- Practical courses on microscopy, including one-on-one hands-on sessions
(eg: Fundamentals of Microscopy) and larger workshops tailored to your group's applications
- Software and training for image processing and quantification