Image Processing I: Introduction to Image Pro Plus
Approximate Time: 3-4 hours
This training session is an introduction to image processing. Utilizing Image Pro Plus analysis software, users will be taught a wide range of techniques for quantifing any array of images. Along with making measurements based on intensity and spatial information, users will become proficient at recognizing the digital information embedded in each image: All topics covered are listed below:
1. Navigating within Image Pro Plus
2. Image Details and Information
3. Contrast, Brightness and Gamma Correction
5. Image Calibration and Scale Bars
6. Spatial Measurements
7. Threshold Measurements
8. Data Management Using "Data Collector"
9. Area Of Interest (AOI)
10. Image Registration
12. Pseudo Colour and Image Overlays
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to discuss training on this microscope.